Monday, October 27, 2008

wow....i'm getting excited!!!

Guess what?? hehehe less than 7 weeks from now, we'll be travelling back to my hometown!!! I'm excited!! God's willing, (for the 1st time) me & hubby will be travelling together from Vancouver to Hong Kong then Malaysia! :D

I can imagine sitting next to hubby for 12 hours plus,plus flight, spent 2 nights in HK (i'm hoping we'll get the Sheraton hotel) then continue 3 hours journey from HK to KK ;)

Being around 7 months prego in Dec, i can be pampered little bit hehehe

We will spent X'mas in Sabah with my family this year :D yeah...all my tiredness are gone now when thinking about travelling to the other side of this world.

But before the 'home-town trip', we will be going to Winnipeg next month for a convention. Yes, another short 'vacation' before the longest haul 'vacation' :D

huh..now i dont remember what airlines it will be; JAL or Cathay?? Dont mind - i just getting excited now :D


(Sunset at the tip of Borneo taken by me in march 2008)


(Mt. Kinabalu on the way from KM to KK)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nak ikutttt...!! :D

Jacquemm said...

jomlah!!! :D