Monday, October 27, 2008

my activities today

i woke up quite early today - at 8.00 am. Few minutes later, i felt hungry and decided to cook Rogers Oatmeal for breakfast. While waiting for the oatmeal to cook, i did my pilates for 20 minutes.

For breakfast, we got the hot oatmeal, toasted bread with marmalade & yogurt ;) Then i started working on my NCA letter and talked with Crystal on the phone. After bath & lunch, i left to the post office to mail my NCA letter.

Then i went to Wal-mart, bought 6pcs of baby's bibs (huh-not only lawyers need bibs when go to the High Court LOL). Came home around 3pm, checked mails & e-mails, then watched TV before decided to take a short afternoon nap ;)

cheh...I was about to doze off when hubby came to the bedroom while talking on the phone - so i have to get up as it was too late to try to nap again ;( After a simple dinner, i helped hubby cleaning up the garage.

After half hour, i stop and went back to the house - too tired but still got energy to up-date my blog hehehe...

soon i wanna write about my 'blast-one' 31st birthday celebration! :D

No comments: