Friday, October 24, 2008

I've passed my Canadian Evidence law!!!!

Yahooooo!!!!! yesterday on the way to my Evidence law class at University of British Columbia, hubby called me. We finally received the result from the National Committee on Accreditation,Fed. Law Society of Canada that i've passes my challenging exam of Evidence Law with them.

I sat this exam sometime in August 2008 to fulfill the NCA's requirements for foreign lawyer in Canada. As the result was taking sometime to be released, i applied & got accepted in UBC to take the same subject plus another 1 as a back-up. Now that i've passed, i can withdraw this Evidence class from Ubc & i'll have more time for other plans..yes!!! Big Thanks be to God, Praise the Lord!!!

As at to-date, by God's blessing & grace i've passed 10 out of 11 Canadian law subjects required by the NCA.The NCA has had up-dated the website which is now the list of subjects grew from among 13 law subjects to 15 or 16 law subjects!

I only have 1 more subject to do in UBC, the 'Advance Criminal Procedure' then God's willing, i'll finishing this challenging exams by this Dec, hopefully ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tahniah..
susah payah berbaloi.. :)

Anonymous said...

Yaaayyy!! Congratulations Jackie!! You did it!!! :))
and YEAAHHHH.... I'm so excited I will have a beautiful niece!!! :))) Cant wait to welcome her . Jangan lupa ya kalo dah lahir, laporan sama auntie lidya.. and we'll try to come there to visit :) salam buat cameron.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!CONGRATS!!!rezki baby tu

Jacquemm said...

thanks kak zie, Lid & Dar! ;)