Monday, October 20, 2008

My baby's 3D/4D Ultrasound

Under God's protection & upon hubby's permission, here are (some)photos of my baby's 3D ultrasound, done on 22nd weeks at UC Baby in Langley, BC. The technician said that she was quite chubby & plumpy at her age ;D

One more thing, other people may see nothing special on these photos but me with the mother's instinct know exactly what i'm seeing here ;)

quite fascinating, so at least I got the 'clear imagination' on how my baby's look alike at this stage - still developing inside my body :D

This photo was taken at the begining of the session, baby was fully co-operating (considering her age) by posing towards the scanner camera - in some photos she was even smiling LOL:



And this is the photo taken at the end of the 30 mins session, where my baby decided that "ok,it's enough now, stop looking at my face" LOL, she covered her face with her tiny hands:

8 comments:

ummzaid said...

Jac..

Kak zie dah sampai ni..
tahniah 4 the coming baby girl..
diam2 berisi rupanya dia..hehehe..
mari jengok tpt kak bergoblog juga.. :D http://ummzaid.blogspot.com/
Akan jumpa ramai lagi rodong2 dcck kat sana..keep in touch ok..
take care..luv u..

ummzaid said...

ops..lupa..kak add ur blog link bolehkan..bolehnya tu...hehe..

Jacquemm said...

no hal lah Kak Zie. anyway, thanks for visiting my blog ;)

Anonymous said...

uoi..best nyer, can i be her god mother? :-)

INTAN RH said...

hi Jac, what a surprised to find u here... :)


aidarina

Jacquemm said...

adus aida a.k.a intan, abislah korang dah melihat wajah di sebalik nama ini huahaha anyway, thank for droping a line here hehehe

Jacquemm said...

Dar, ko nak jd god mother? hehehe

Anonymous said...

ya ya i know, im not SDA believer hehe..just informally je, dont worry no religious thing involved..ko kan my extended family suda :-)