Friday, October 17, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinners 2008

Canadian celebrates Thanksgiving on 2nd Monday every month of October.This year we have 2 seperate family Thanksgiving Dinner. Sorry, didn't bring my camera along for both occasions, so no picture was taken :(

1st Dinner was at my mother-in-law's home in Abbotsford on Friday nite, Oct 10th. There were my MIL & her husband, David; my SIL, Gina and her son, Jack; me and hubby, and my BIL, Collin & his wife, Elsie. As most of the family members are vegetarian, no real turkey was served but only vegie turkey with other food like mash potato, baby carrot, peas, etc.

2nd Dinner was at my father-in-law's home here in Chilliwack, just few block away down the road from our house but on a different street. The Dinner was held on Sunday nite, Oct 12 and this time got real turkey with gravy & stuffing but i didn't eat. Worry if hubby will puke if i eat turkey in front of him LOL...just kidding as the real truth, i don't eat turkey! Save the turkey meat for other people to enjoy it hahaha

There were my FIL, Stan with his wife Anita; Anita's Dutch parents Fred & Grace (whom we called them Opa & Oma), Anita's son Corbin & his gf Megan; me & hubby; and Gina & Jack. Gina's hubby Glen was not available to come home this year to celebrate with us in BC.

That's my Thanksgiving celebration story for this year! :D

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

not bad.

Anonymous said...

very clever.

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.

Anonymous said...

very cool.

Anonymous said...

not bad.

Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.