Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My 31st birthday celebration

This year hubby decided to celebrate my birthday at the Chilli's Thai restaurant, here in Chilliwack on Saturday nite 25/10/08. Before we left home, i called my mum in Sabah. Guess what- she didn't forget my birthday but my sister did hahaha she thought my birthday was yesterday in Malaysia time.I bet she must be getting old now hehehe

We got Stan & Anita and our very good friends Crystal, Woody & their daughter Vanessa for my birthday dinner ;)




(me, Crystal & Vanessa)

On Sunday 26/10/2008 - i woke up at 8 am, that's was my actual birthday ;) i was hungry & craving for McD breakfast. I quickly woke up hubby too, asked him to go with me. Initially he said no, McD is too cheap for my birthday breakfast! But i insisted wanna go to MCD :D

On the way to McD, hubby again asked me whether i really wanna eat McD breakfast, giving me another option i.e. White Spot restaurant - but i said no, go to McD. So we ended up with Eggmuffin, hasbrown & hot chocolate at McD in Luckakuck Rd :D so yummy!!!

mmmm when was the last time i ate at McD?? it must be more than 3 months ago...


(eeeya...after breakfast- i look bigger than hubby now hahaha)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

kata gi berdua..sape ambik gambar? hehe...

Unknown said...

hepi blated bday my good old fren
jack... ko pun senyap aja...
aku hilang ko pun hilang
ani da jumpa sudah kp in tch k
c me in facebook / frnster
frm aku kwn ko c noraini

Jacquemm said...

haha kak zie, tu guna camera self-snap tu ;)

Nor!!! bertemu ju kita akhirnya huahahaha tu nasib baik kan sy pi check list kawan kpd kawan kita. kalau tidak sampai bila2 pun kita tidak terjejak kasih mungkin ;)

Unknown said...

jack gua ms u
last dulu aku ada kol no rmh ko d sabah.. tp ko tiada time 2 rasanya lama sudah
anyw reach me 8 fb @ fstr k
nanti kita corak lg

INTAN RH said...

jac, i think you are already bigger than your hubby...hehe jgn marah :)

Jacquemm said...

wokey, Nor..we'll keep in tch now -never lose contact again, hopefully ;) all these times pun i was 'wondering where r u now' coz i ms u too hehehe

adus aida...sadisnya. apakan daya huhuhu nak sedapkan hati i - tu salah angle ambil gambar hehehe