Sunday, October 19, 2008

shopping day!!!!

Today hubby went to Victoria Island for a meeting. Me, i was home til noon then after lunch, i left for walking in the shopping mall in Chilliwack. While searching for my prenatal yoga dvd, i decided to see whether i can do some shopping for baby's stuff.

I went shopping at the Zellers & Sears - managed to find the dvds that i wanted and bought several baby's stuff - they were so cute. Have to keep reminds myself that the baby will be growing up so fast so NO NEED to be crazy buying to much stuff.

I remember reading somewhere about how a woman went crazy shopping for baby's stuff & spent about $4000-00!!! golly!!!

I just bought basic stuff for the baby & by looking at this photo, i bet you guys can guess what the baby's sex, dont you??? hehehe



yeah..IT'S A GIRL!!!! :D

No comments: