Friday, October 24, 2008

Pre-natal Exercise

I dont really know what other prego women do as exercises during pregnancy - but as for me, i do prenatal pilates.

now is Autumn, the weather is always colder & wetter outside plus the day is getting shorter. I love walking, but my busy schedule plus the season were just not suit my desire to do lots of walking except inside the shopping malls hehehe. so sometimes, i just find excuses to do shopping or just window shopping as part of my exercise regimen.

I do pilates at home almost daily now, for at least 10 mins each time. I got my prenatal pilates dvd recently from the Zellers store. I used to do different kind of exercises including yoga before got pregnant. For the 1st few months of pregnancy, i stop doing it except walking but very active still in my movements. My chinese friends always worry to see me moving around as they said; i dont act like a pregnant women should be as in China lol...

My baby was asleep most of time last week til yesterday - now, she is back in action! She reacts to loud music, actively moving when me & her daddy were talking and while i was relaxing - such a good baby, for now LOL..

No comments: