Friday, October 17, 2008

why I changed my skin-care products?

I remember the day i arrived in Canada 3 years ago, i was looking for St'Ives products for my skin-care regimen. However, believe me that this brand does not offer any toner in my area's market. Very weird!

I'm a firm believer of consistence & same-brand skin care product. Whether i'm a firm follower to obey the 3-steps, twice a day, that's a different story LOL...Since St' Ives does not carry the full range of skin-care product, i made a decision to try Neutrogena. This brand does wonderfully especially the "Illuminating skin polishing enzyme peel" :)

so if Neutrogena is good, why did i changed to Estee Lauder? Let me tell you the story. As my skin is getting older, i was wondering if there is any other product in the cosmetic world does wonder for me.We can't avoid wrinkles and sagging skins but what we can do is to slow it down.

Almost 2 years ago, I happen to stumble on advertisement about Advance Night Serum by Estee Lauder from somewhere, not on TV. It took months for me to finally trying this product. I started with the sample which lasted several weeks for me. It does wonder - the 1st sign that was obvious was my pimples & acne heals very fast & no permanent scar left. Some of the light wrinkles (which just started to appear) were gone.

So i think, Estee Lauder is truly one of trusted skin-care brands. Since the prices range were not much different with Neutrogena plus can last for months (depends on how we use it), i gradually changed my skin-care regimen overtime from Neutrogena to Estee Lauder. As i was always travelling oversea before, i got chances to buy Estee Lauder products at the airport with tax free.

3 years ago, i still remember: when i touch my face, i can feel the bumps underneath the skin. Now, it's all gone. Only once a while i got pimple & acne but i can tell that my face skin is really, really smooth. Hubby always praise that i look radiant all the time :D I think that must be the combination of eat well, drink enough water, better weather and better skin-care regimen.

(Warning: this post is more on "angkat bakul" session LOL)

No comments: