Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm going to law school again...

It's been more than 3 years since the last time i attended law courses in law school.
Since 2005 til now, I just study on my own for examination (twice a year)with NCA-Uni of Ottawa. For the last paper, I have to go to law school & I just been accepted to continue study at faculty of law, Uni. of British Columbia recently.

I'm still dealing with my course registration. Officially, academic year of 2008/2009 will be started tommorow til November then follow by exam weeks in Dec 2008. I'm thinking to celebrate X'mas this year in Malaysia!!! YES!!! :D

Til further notice from NCA-Uni of Ottawa (which currently i'm registered as a student til Jan 2009), i will studying in UBC for few months. It is really hard to get into a law school over here.

For me, it is really a blessing from God that i've been accepted as an Upper Student, without taking LSAT or TOEFL. I only need to take 2 or 3 courses to complete my NCA requirements. Overall, it won't be more than 8 credit hours, hopefully.

Thanks be to God that, I've passed 9 out of 11 law subjects required by NCA. 1 is pending result this Nov (cross finger i will pass it) and another 1 to be taken at law school - which i prefer UBC as it is closer to our home even have to drive about an hour 1 way/week. That's better than Ottawa which is hours flight from home LOL :)

No comments: