Wednesday, September 17, 2008

craving of durian

Remember at my previous blog, i've mentioned about went driving up to Surrey on Saturday nite? Yup, we actualy went to T&T Supermarket in Surrey. I saw several big durians, and i bought 1. Guess how much was it?

It was Cad$11/kg or equal to about RM35/kg! So sanggup to buy still... it was durian imported from Thailand and weighed about 2kg. No regret as the 'isi' was very enak, sehingga menjilat jari. Took me 3 days to finish this 1 big durian LOL..


See how 'montok' the 'isi', thick about 3inch! I only managed to eat 2 'ulas' on Saturday nite.


My hubby is really special. He don't eat durian but he can stand the smell! I'm really proud of him! Imagine how strong this durian smell, but yet he never complaint anything. And ya, i'm so 'untung' coz i no need to share this durian with anybody else except my baby inside me, talking about being greedy LOL...

It is a miracle too that there is no durian smell left in our Jeep.

Now, i'm thinking to buy another bigger durian in T&T Supermarket tomorow hehehe...

No comments: