Friday, August 22, 2008

there is sunshine..

oh yes!! i woke up this morning, o what a wonderful day!! today was sunny day with temperature 23 degree.

I did some household shopping today @ Shopper Drugsmart in Sardis area. Then went to the RBC Bank to get some Olympic lucky loonies & few rolls of 25 cents. Then went home to cook for lunch & brought hubby's meal to his office. I stayed for an hour at hubby's office, working on our Winnipeg trip plan this November til Grace called me for a favour.

Around 4.30 pm, I drove Grace & Eric to Chilliwack Prairie Central to look if we can pick yourself blueberries. Unfortunately, due to the several days raining before, we were unable to do so as the blueberries were splitting, wet & mushy.

Before sunset, i've done our month of July accounting. I enjoy doing this stuff sometime ;D

No comments: