Thursday, August 28, 2008

new hair cut..


(My photo taken on Aug 13, 2008)
Have u ever heard about 'baby brain syndrome'? I heard about this recently & maybe just went thru it.
Some women when they're pregnant thinks that they're losing their own mind. Dont get me wrong; i just says that prego women usually have difficulty to concentrate. Sometime thinking to just want to 'change' - it can be changing something new & this usually related to personality, appearance & attitude.

Last few weeks, as i was struggling with my new appearance dissatisfaction - i know i've been thinking about this already...yeah, nothing i can do with my boobs & tummy for now til next few months but yes, i got my long hair hehehe...

So...i just got my hair cut last week Thursday...at 1st i want to cut it really short but the hairstylist advised not to. She said that i'm going thru a baby brain syndrome where u just wanna 'change'. as it will be only temporarily, to avoid any bigger disappointment later, just advised me to cut little bit which i agreed.
Below is my latest photo taken on Monday 25 Aug 2008:


After i got my hair cut, i feel much better about my appearance eventhough it seem like my hairstyle before is better than now...cheh...

Well, no matter what i still prefer my hair style cutted by a stylist in KL. I think she cut better that anybody else, yet. See my hairstyle in early May 2008 (almost 2 months after i got my haircut done in Midvalley KL in March 2008):


oh maybe, i just need another rebonding hehehe...

No comments: