Friday, August 29, 2008

A love letter to...

Prego women sometimes got difficulty to sleep at nite, so do i. So I usually listening to my baby lullabies to fall asleep. It is really peaceful, sweet & tender...

While i'm resting tonite, i'm listening to another baby lullabies Songs of Love & Blessing from a Mother's Heart "I love You" CD. There are 20 songs in this CD. I bought this CD together with several others CDs last month from ABC Bookstore during the Camp Meeting in Hope, BC.

[Hubby said just buy whatever u want...so i just picked lots of CDs, it was on sale too :D]

Note what the producer says at the CD:

"Dear Mother,

You're about to give your baby a love letter - written straight from your heart!

Nurturing the tender young life in your care means more than soft blankets and warm hugs. Baby need spiritual nurturing, too. They need to know God's unconditional love, to hear God's affirmation - through Mommy's affirmation; to feel God's encouragement - through Mommy's encouragement...."


I can hardly wait to see my baby :D I know my sleeptime will be less when my bundle of joy arrived later...i'm getting ready for that! May God continues to help me fulfill the high calling role that He has given to me and to treasure those once-in-a-lifetime moments that can slip away all too swiftly...

oooo..now i feel sleepy...10.53pm, 29th August 2008...mmm Dara's birthday! hope she did check out my 'gifts' to her on Facebook ;)

No comments: