Monday, August 25, 2008

Banff Trip Photos

Me, hubby & group of our Chinese engineer friends with their family respectively did this Banff trip around end of February this year. It was still Winter time, nearly Spring.

I wasn't able to upload these beautiful photos in Friendster blog due to some technical requirements. Hence, i will upload these photos in my blog here :)


One of the stops that we made was somewhere at the frozen lake in Banff National Park. All our Chinese friends (except Prof. Lisa & her son Jim) went down to walk on the frozen lake, while me, hubby, Prof. Lisa & Jim stayed above the hilly shore, looking down at the lake. While watching our friends to adventure the frozen lake, i played with my Fujifilm camera & snapped several shots of our friends:

(Liang Lin & wife, Ellen - i don't know what are they looking at as I was standing up the hill above them, about 30m away. I just zoomed in & snapped this photo)

(Kevin & wife, Holly - hehehe it was funny to watch what they were doing on that frozen lake. They were about 120m away from me)

This photo was taken at a different location but still inside the Banff National Park area:

(Michael, wife Grace & son Eric were talking with those strangers as they were trying to borrow a lighter - they were about 160m away from us)

We also stopped at another frozen lake inside the Canadian Rocky Mountains National Park in Banff. This photo below taken on that lake while Holly was playing with the snow:

and i took the following photo as it was funny to see :D

The lake is really big & huge but (i wonder) why are these friends were walking at the same 1 line especially those behind my hubby?? hehehe it's reminds me that malay sentences "itik gembo2, jalan kedek2..." huahaha



i bet my hubby didn't realized that as he was really busy looking at his Blackberry phone & GPS while 'leading' the way...

No comments: