Tuesday, December 2, 2008

midwife appointment

today i went to Abbotsford for my bi-weekly appointment with the midwife. This time, hubby was not coming, so i drove myself.

As usual my blood pressure is good and no other problem ;) I've gained another 2 1/2 pounds, and the midwife said it's really ok as i only gained about 20 pounds since the 1st appointment.

We heard the baby's heartbeat and it was good too -160 beats/min. Caroline (the midwife) measured my tummy - 31cm. The baby's head is already down toward my pelvic and hopefully everything continues being fine throughout the pregnancy.

I dont have any strect-mark yet and no edema (swollen leg/hand/face) too. From the midwife office, i went to the Seven Oak West Mall in Abbotsford - just checking out the Linen & Things store which is now on 'going out of business' deal.

Yea..the store is now 50% empty - most stuffs were gone. I bought 2 huricane glass for my candles. 1 was 75% off and the other was 25% off.

From Linen & Things, i went to the Thyme Maternity store. Bought 2 pairs of nursing PJs, 1 t-shirt and 1 blouse.

In the evening, i called my mum and my sister. We talked about many stuff, laughed and irritated with some news. Then i talked with 2 of my brothers too.

For supper, i cooked mushroom soup for hubby and mixed vegetable tom-yam & rice for myself. then ate tofu almond as dessert, to neutralize the acid LOL...

No comments: