Thursday, November 6, 2008

latest up-date

There are few things happening right now in our life -some people are praying for us. For now we just want to do our best and let God do the rest! :D

Autumn is in - many trees are naked now LOL...raining every single day except yesterday. Temperature below 10 degree almost everyday!! Our area is observing the "saving day' program - so last Sunday, our clock was set back 1 hour again. Now, by 5pm it is already dark!

I need to do another pre-natal ultra-sound to check the position of my placenta in 3rd trimester. That's just a normal routine over here. Yesterday i booked the ultra-sound to be done in another general hospital, not in Chilliwack anymore ;)

Since last few weeks, I realized that many people didn't realize that i'm prego, nope til way beyond my 6th months of pregnancy! Funny indeed - i'm petite, so i thought most people will know it immediately but not so!

Last week, my classmates in Banking class at University of Fraser Valley (even the lecturer) all said they will not think i'm prego (til last week) if i didn't mentioned it at the beginning of the class! They said "...but now you really look pregnant!"

Last sabbath - 1 of our friends in Young adults group said she was surprised to see me with bigger tummy now as she wasn't aware that i'm prego!

Yeah - now i know, depends on what cloths you wear, the tummy can be hidden from the public eyes til it can't anymore LOL..

3 weeks ago - some of my friends said i'm started showing off my belly. This week, they all says 'wow-u're now all of sudden bigger" hahaha

I think that's true coz beginning last week, i cant (comfortably) wear most of my undergarment anymore and at 6 mths & 3 wks prego now, i can no longer wear 95 per cent of my pre-preg cloths!

Another up-date: tonite will be my last class of Banking at UFV i.e. final exam, next week were going to Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada! :D

My Advance Criminal Law class at UBC will be ended by the end of this month, follow by an exam in December. If i pass (God's willing), that will be the end of y NCA challenging exam!

Then...2 days after exam at UBC- we'll fly out of Canada & on the way back to Malaysia!!!! I'm so excited!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya la Jac, me also like that bah!
1st & 2nd trimestet, people didn't realize I'm pregnant! But coming
3rd trimester, uuuuyooo...the tummy like Mt.Kinabalu :D