Sunday, November 30, 2008

i'm getting bigger...

oh my...at 30th weeks of pregnancy, i got this lower backache. maybe caused by me working hard on Friday to clean up our rental property?? yeah, little bit regret did that. even after two siatsu massage, the backache keep coming back - now i've to admit being prego can't be so active like before ;)

the other nite, one of our Chinese friends got so furious when he saw me carrying a bag of 8kg rice plus 2 bag of groceries into the house. yeah, i tell you - those stuff weren't heavy at all. If too heavy, sure i'll call hubby to help me :D

at 7th month prego, i still can 'berlari-lari anak' even to climb up the stair very fast too, but sure cant do that in front of my chinese friends hahaha...the other day, i went for brisk early morning walking with hubby - after almost 2 km, i've to slow down, very, very slow as my round ligaments were bothering me!

how about my weight??? hehehe surprisingly to me, i've gained 11 pounds since my last mid-wife appointment! Hubby was laughing at me during the weight session coz i couldn't believe that i've gained sooooo much in just 1 month! I thought the 'mesin timbangan' was broken hahahaha anyway, i still can wear my prego jeans and even some of my pre-prego pants but the 'bahagian zip', dont ask'lah' hehehe sure can't zip as tummy is now way too big!

hubby said he was not surprised that i gained weight - he said, he guess so as he can't carry me anymore. Sometime it is hard for me to get up from the bed, have to ask hubby to push or pull me hahaha

i haven't lose any balancing yet, maybe coz i'm active with my pilates exercises? i loves the prego pilates exercise - feel great doing strecthing & so on..

yeah...i'm getting closer to going home! Radio stations & malls started playing x'mas songs this week but no snow yet. could it be like last year, it was snowing on x'mas day? i dont know as i'll be back in Sabah for x'mas this year :D

No comments: