Tuesday, June 2, 2009

life as a new mother...

ya..so far so good, no sleep-deprive malah kdg2 terlebih tidur pun ada hehehe

does my life change since i got Jade? yes, definitely!

now Jade is my priority e.g when we go out shopping - her stuff will be #1.

occasionally, i got my 'me time'...usually i used that time by soaking for long time in the bathtub with jazucci on or i went for groceries shopping.

How about my weight? I still have extra kgs to lose...just before i deliver Jade, i was weighted 78.8 kg!!! That was a record for me. Then after deliver, went down to 74kg.

A month later, down to 67 kg and sadly, i only lose 2 pounds since i came home in April.

Yesterday, i weighted 147 pounds (my weight in 6 months pregnancy) - yeah...need to lose 21 pounds to get my pre-pregnancy weight!

Would i get my pre-prego weight before Jade's 1st birthday?? We will know and I will keep you guys posted!

But for now, i just enjoys my new motherhood lifestyle - hate to see this extra kgs on me but when i see Jade and how fun it is to play with her, to dress her like a doll, to nurture her, i know that it is all worth it!!! :D

1 comment:

nisajkn said...

sudah tentu anak no 1st.
bestnye. rose pun cm kau jg.
aku ni bila lg ye. tgu anak kakak aku jelah.