Wednesday, March 4, 2009

x'mas 2008 in sabah, malaysia

my second x'mas 2008 celebration was with my family in Malaysia. We didn't do big party but just a small one - good enough for our family members only. We have BBQ chicken wings & hot dogs, steam rice and vegie. My sister Mimi brought in fried noodle and 'ayam masak merah'.



After lunch, we have 'gift presentation" among the family members. What i got - a baby coat net from my sister LOL...




Sometime in the afternoon, while watching my brother Tilu doing the BBQ (well, the bbq goes on til nite), this funny conversation happened:

Haku (6 years old & 1 of my nephews): auntie, ko gumuk o sekarang!
Me: apa??
Haku: aiya, ko gumuk sikit saja bah, mama saya gumuk banyak!!


(in this photo: me, Haku on the left and Kenet on the right)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://dazedthrill.blogspot.com/

visit!!

seventh said...

anyone there?